Recommendations for C++ IDE?

Kevin Fries kevin at fries-biro.com
Thu May 19 23:00:27 MST 2016

I have a love-hate relationship with IDEs.  Recently I made the decision to
blow off the traditional IDE altogether and went with a powerful code
editor.  My tool of choice is Atom.  My current project is C based, and I
have been having no issues with it at all.  It allows folder based project
management, and I have a few plugins... one creates a terminal, though I
usually just fire terminator on a second monitor.  One adds the VIM
keyboard binding, one adds GIT, and then I have bindings for each of the
languages I work in (C, C++, Python, Ruby, Node, etc)

HTH
Kevin