tonight: hdmi to vga

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Thu May 12 09:59:19 MST 2016

moin moin,

We need an hdmi to vga adapter for tonight's speaker, so please let me
know if you're planning on being at the meeting and will bring one.

Normally Brian handles this for us, but he won't be there tonight. I plan
on picking up his adapter on the way to the meeting if I can cross town
early enough to catch him. It would be good to have a backup plan even if
I was certain I could make it.

Tonight's topic: GET HIRED!

http://www.phxlinux.org/meetings/14-east-valley-meeting/148-meeting-on-5-12.html

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.PhxLinux.org/
#  ... make it clear I support "Free Software" and not "Open Source",