OT : looking for a silhouette image

Mike Bushroe mbushroe at gmail.com
Wed May 11 13:14:02 MST 2016

I didn't see the second post. Also about 5 minutes each in gimp. I left the
scale the same and did a true silhouette, plus the two-tone image with the
advertising removed. I think that Brian got the top of the hand cleaner,
and I left mine in jpeg. If you needed png or other format to go to a laser
cutter mine would have to be converted. But using threshold to eliminate
almost everything and then paint brush with black to remove the last bits
to make the black and white, then start with fresh image and paint brush
over bottle and line, then change color to hand and replace missing top
shape, then back and forth between colors with smallest possible paint
brush to make the best guess as to the shape of the hand.

  Note that retaining so much of the original image might still come under
copyright restrictions.

--
"Creativity is intelligence having fun." — Albert Einstein