CactusCon

Taylor, Kaia Kaia.Taylor at schwab.com
Thu May 5 09:16:40 MST 2016

Hey guys, is anyone free to attend CactusCon tomorrow (Friday)  and interested in joining my intelctf team sometime between 11 and 5?
This is the first time I've tried something like this, so I am not sure what to expect.  I'm at risk of going it alone, due to some last minute changes.  An army of one is not as fun.

Please email today or SMS 480-862-2121 if you want to touch base on Friday.  Even joining me for part of the event would help me out. Even better if you bring a laptop.

details: http://www.cactuscon.com/events/
pasted:
INTELCTF
Friday, May 6 - requires registration
IntelCTF is the first CTF of its kind! An attacker has "hacked" a rather high profile site and left his mark by defacing it. Your job is simple, use your OSINT skills to track down and identify the defacer! The information is there (no really, it's out there spread across the internet), go find it and connect the dots. Use the breadcrumbs along the way and follow the trail to complete your objectives. Be the first team to capture all the flags... and you win!! Participants will be playing Level1 which is rated "Beginner/Intermediate". To find out more information about the challenge and to register please follow the links below.

Kaia