Intro to programing-ish game: Human Resource Machine

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Wed May 4 16:24:23 MST 2016

The Humble Bundle has some really good games in it right now, but the
one that caught my eye is by the makers of World of Goo, called Human
Resource Machine.  It's a game where you have to write programs using
very basic steps to direct a human to take things from an inbox and put
it into an outbox with various processing in between.  It really makes
you think about the process of doing things and gets you into a
programing mind set.  It can also teach little guys to know their math
inside and out since it will have you doing stuff like multiplying
numbers when all you can do is add.

Even if your kids don't like it, it's a really fun game that I've been
playing like crazy the last couple of days.

Get it while you still can.  The Humble bundle only has a couple of days
left on it.

Brian Cluff