vlc

Snyder, Alexander alex at misteralexander.com
Wed Mar 23 15:43:41 MST 2016

I would dig into VLC and find out if anything depends on a certain version
of LUA.  Like how something depend on an older (2.7) Python and others are
fine with newer (3.x) versions.  That should answer your version question.
Regarding the build, unless you're working on an old machine, you probably
want a 64-bit build (x86_64), if they offer it.

--
Thanks,
--:: Alexander J. Snyder ::--