Domain Name / Hosting

Bryan O'Neal Bryan.ONeal at TheONealAndAssociates.com
Tue Mar 22 10:50:21 MST 2016

This is true. The dedicated servers are not shared, so no bad neighbor
issues, but they are hypervisored. They now rack a single piece of hardware
but sell you a portion of it. It also means you can 'upgrade' without
migration. They just instruct the hypervisor to provide more resources to
the single VM. Or such is my understanding of the new product.