LAMP setup

Stephen M smelheim85 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 22:05:57 MST 2016

Hi to learn LAMP with python to gain another job market skill.  I have
everything setup and it works when I'm just displaying a HTML site.
When I'm trying with python it doesn't work.

I'm using python3 because that is what most blogs were saying to use.
I have enabled the cgi and mpm_prefork modules.  My script is
executable.  I am getting a 500 error and when I go to my site it just
goes to the parent folder first.  I'm trying to understand this so I
can move on.

Would some assist me in figuring out what I'm doing incorrectly?
Thank you in advance.

--
Stephen Melheim
602-400-7707