walking pictures

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Tue Mar 8 20:55:59 MST 2016

You need more than just a tripod.  While using a tripod is better than
going handheld; a tripod still moves the focal point back and forth
while it's being rotated because it's rotating on the base of the camera
and not in the middle of the lens somewhere, so you get parallax distortion.

Brian Cluff