walking pictures

Anthony Radzykewycz anthony.radzykewycz at gatewaycc.edu
Fri Mar 4 11:58:14 MST 2016

The app will guide you on how many pictures to take and use circular guides
that you need to 'cover.' It takes the pictures when you have 'covered the
circle. From there, the app stitches it all together for you and then you
can upload it to Google maps. If you wanted to embed the photoshphere, they
have an api that you can sign up for to showcase that. I hope to work on
mapping out paths between the photospheres, but we have not really started
on that portion at all. Try it out. I was really amazed at the ease of use
of the app.