walking pictures

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Thu Mar 3 11:35:38 MST 2016

I was going to mention that you could just use your phone, but with the
amount of parallax distortion you would get indoors, because of the
close quarters, I decided to pass on it as a suggestion.  Using your
phone without some fancy rig to align the lens correctly would lead to
some very strange/bad looking real estate photos.

Brian Cluff