Wolverine F2D Super 20MP 4-In-1 Film to Digital Converter

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Wed Mar 2 13:49:02 MST 2016

It looks like it's a stand alone device that doesn't require a computer
to work.
I found a review from a Linux user that (s)he just does their scanning
onto an SD card and when done, they eject it and put it into a cd card
reader and they can just transfer off the images without problem.

Brian Cluff