Displaycal

Michael bmike1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 12:44:32 MST 2016

Well... I got a course on darktable and in the course the author
recommended calibrating your monitor so that your image would look the same
on most monitors. Made sense to me so I bought a colormunki and operate it
with displaycal. Does anyone here know how to use this thing? I mean I know
how to use it to calibrate my monitor but it wants to create an ICC
profile. Why? I don't know! What do you use it for? That too I don't know.
Well, it took a crap while I was creating the profile so I got to figure
that out but the previously mentioned questions are what I'm interested in.

The error I got was:

   Argyl CMS xicclu: invalid white RGB: 0.9028 0.8939 0.8927

followed by the message in the following window that:

   Profiling has not been finished

just in case someone had a similar error. Now, off to google!
--