IgnitionDeck help

Ted Gould ted at gould.cx
Fri Jun 24 10:31:33 MST 2016

I was discussing Ubuntu releases, where the first number is the year.
Which, unless my nap was much longer than I thought, means 17.* and
18.* haven't been released yet. It is likely (but never decided ahead
of time) that 18.04 will be the next in the LTS series.
If you're looking for information on Ubuntu releases: https://wiki.ubun
tu.com/Releases
Ted