IgnitionDeck help

Keith Smith techlists at phpcoderusa.com
Fri Jun 24 07:51:49 MST 2016

One of the things you might be experiencing is the automated tools for
fetching and installing core or plug-ins will probably not work on a
private network.  I've had that problem myself with WordPress and
Drupal.

Heads up - if you build local and move to another domain WordPress will
behave badly.  You might want to read "Changing Your Domain Name and
URLs"  https://codex.wordpress.org/Moving_WordPress .

You may have to look at your logs to find the errors you are
experiencing.  Also you can set PHP to display errors which will help.
Then the best it gets, based on no plug-in support, is to google those
errors.

Recommended setup :  PHP 5.6 and MySQL 5.6/MariaDB 10.0 or greater is
recommended. https://codex.wordpress.org/Hosting_WordPress

If you are running a version of PHP and MySql that is prior to 5.6 that
might be a problem as well.

Hope this helps.

Keith

--