IgnitionDeck help

Todd Cole toddc at azloco.com
Thu Jun 23 18:19:06 MST 2016

one of the best support tools we have is a twice a month installfest at Uat
48st and baseline
but the next one is canceled due to the 4th weekend so it will held on the
16th more info at http://phxlinux.org/
the are also many here that may be willing to assist and or just take care
of it for you as the case may be.
Todd

On Thu, Jun 23, 2016 at 5:29 PM, unixprgrmr01 at gmail.com <
unixprgrmr01 at gmail.com> wrote:

> IgnitionDeck is a crowd funding plugin for Wordpress.
>
> I have tried the IgnitionDeck group which relies on users to "support each
> other" via forums etc. !NOT a very good marketing paradigm for something
> that is SO buggy!
> I even asked for low level technical support docs from IgnitionDeck - NADA
>
> I have joined the local Phoenix WP group support e-mail lists, and will be
> attending their meet-ups.
>
> I of course need help on a Linux platform (Ubuntu 15.10) but, I am more
> than happy to move to another flavor of Linux or even UNIX if it would make
> a difference.
> I would even be willing to pay $$$ for someone who is a real expert!
>
> At the moment I can't even get the IgntionDeck plugins to install.
>
> Please feel free to call me at 480 632-8633.
>
> Thanks in advance for any help!
> Lynn
>
> unixprgrmr01 at gmail.com

Todd Cole