OT: Unable to recreate login error

Keith Smith techlists at phpcoderusa.com
Thu Jun 23 09:29:29 MST 2016

Hi,

I have a login that is built in php and is a web based form.  I can
login and others can as well.  One person cannot login on one computer,
however can on another computer on the same private network.  They have
cleared browser cache and even tried a second browser on the computer in
question.  I can login as that user.

The ssl_error_log says:

[Thu Jun 23 08:35:36 2016] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] user
someusername not found: /somefolder/someloginscript.php (I changed some
of the info for security reasons)

I cannot recreate this error.  If I try to login as a non existent user
the software takes care of this and there is no entry in the logs.

Any thoughts are much appreciated.

Thanks!!

Keith