4k tv / monitors

Bryan O'Neal Bryan.ONeal at theonealandassociates.com
Wed Jun 22 22:09:56 MST 2016

I picked up a pair of Dell P2715Q displays. And over HDMI they are
seriously lovely, but over display port they are amazing, until they stop
working. I have both running on display port while I await a dell RMA. This
seems to be a common problem effecting nearly 20% of the units shipped.
However at the price I scored these babies at I am more then willing to go
through a few rounds of RMA!

https://www.amazon.com/Dell-Monitor-P2715Q-27-Inch-LED-Lit/dp/B00PC9HFO8

As I understand it the TV's can produce some lag and text is hard to read
at higher resolutions but I don't know any one who uses a TV for a monitor
on the desk. Our office had some for hangouts and graph displays and while
I am not sure of the quality, I could not use those units for daily
monitors.