hugin

Michael bmike1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 14:22:04 MST 2016

I just found out you can do HDR with hugin.

How do you do it? I found the instructions but:

   1. Take bracketed <http://wiki.panotools.org/Bracketing> shots of your
   scene.
   done

   2. Open bracketed images in Hugin. Align - let's say - the middle
   exposures together and set the stacks in the *Images* tab.
      1. If your stacks don't align (shot hand-held, sloppy panohead,
      etc.), set some control points inside stacks and align them too.
      done.... not sure about 'set[ting] the stack in the *Images* tab'

      3. Stitch the panorama with hugin <http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin>
    and
   done
   4. enblend <http://wiki.panotools.org/Enblend> to HDR file.
   not done. how?
   5.
   6. Optionally tonemap the result with qtpfsgui
   <http://wiki.panotools.org/Qtpfsgui>.

--