Multiple drives

Stephen M smelheim85 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 21:34:46 MST 2016

These are all great suggestions that I will be looking into.  I am
planning on moving my mother board to a new tower because it has 4 HDD
bays.  I wanted to get more experience with SSD and was looking for
options of ppl I know and trust.  Not to say going out to google I
can't find ppl like that but being a part of a community helps.  I was
thinking if you want things that aren't going to change on a separate
disk would that also include swap since you don't really change
anything on it.  I understand the need for swap but I don't see it
changing very much.  I was thinking about boot but that changes allot.
As for usr doesn't it change when you make changes to the userspace?
Could be wrong but just putting it out there.