security intrusion lab at Comicon tonight

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Thu Jun 2 23:18:19 MST 2016

Am 02. Jun, 2016 schwätzte Anthony Kosednar so:

moin moin,

How did it go?

I ended up with a different obligation, so couldn't swing by :(.

ciao,

der.hans

> Err I will get you one once I'm there but I don't know right now
>
> On Jun 2, 2016 2:30 PM, "Bob Elzer" <bob.elzer at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Is there a room number?
>> On Jun 2, 2016 11:31 AM, "der.hans" <PLUGd at lufthans.com> wrote:
>>
>>> moin moin,
>>>
>>> AZCWR is running an intrusion lab at Comicon tonight.
>>>
>>> 17:30 - 22:00
>>> North building
>>> 2nd floor
>>>
>>> ciao,
>>>
>>> der.hans
>>> --
>>> #  http://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.PhxLinux.org/
>>> #  Don't step in front of speeding cars, don't eat explosives
>>> #  and don't use m$ LookOut :). - der.hans

#  http://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.PhxLinux.org/
#  The Internet is the front line of the battle
#  to protect our freedom. -- Nathaniel Borenstein