Lightining

Michael bmike1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 17:36:39 MST 2016

well, in the current (and possibly last) analysis I blew the ports in the
modem and the hdmi card in the computer in the next room. Now to see if
parts start to fail in a cascade (like what happened when I was in Arizona.
I stioll love gainesville; I just have to unplug all of my electronics when
it starts to lightening.