Keypass questions

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Wed Jul 27 15:46:08 MST 2016

Am 27. Jul, 2016 schwätzte Stephen Partington so:

moin moin,

> I know several of you here are using keepass. of those users who is working
> with the various browser integrations and the various android apps. and the
> usual or unusual means of keeping the db across multiple locations.

I don't let browser store passwords or use password autofill. The lastpass
bug demonstrates why :).

I do use keepassdroid. It gets a minimal subset of my passwords.

As to syncing, keepass doesn't really have something for that. I just
manually keep a couple of DBen in sync and then push them out where they
need to go.

There are some command line tools, so I could build my own sync tool. It
likely wouldn't be secure and won't save me enough effort to get on my
radar.

ciao,

der.hans

--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.PhxLinux.org/
#  It's up to the reader to make the book interesting.