OT: What is the best "hotspot" option?

Keith Smith techlists at phpcoderusa.com
Tue Jul 26 17:08:35 MST 2016

I do not have a T.V.  I do have Cox for Internet and phone.  I'm on a
business plan and find them to be very good.  I have very few outages.
Maybe one outage in 4 years.  Consumer Cox was a little different - I
experienced two outages a year.  I think they have a really good special
for new customers.

If I had a T.V. I'd use an antenna also.

On 2016-07-26 16:41, joe at actionline.com wrote:
> I'm fed up with clink (century link) DSL (they've raised my rate
> 5 times in the last 6 months), do not want cox cable (we are quite
> sufficiently satisfied with OTA (antenna) for TV), and so looking
> for options.
>
> Anybody have a good experience with FreedomPop or some other
> hotspot or broadband option?

Keith Smith