Part time desktop support position

Micah Abrams micah at outsourcenow.com
Tue Jul 19 18:38:21 MST 2016

Part time desktop support

Looking for a driven admin for part time desktop support with a rapidly growing real estate company.  Duties include

Responding to company help desk tickets
Setting up PCs (according to company standards)
Configure and support VOIP phones (handsets only)
Troubleshooting end user configuration issues (outlook/ie etc..)
Onsite support for company’s 7 branch offices around the valley
Set up and managing email accounts
Set up and managing Active Directory accounts (password changes etc..)

Must have a good attitude and some experience with end user management in a traditional windows domain environment.  To start we are looking for someone to work Tuesdays and Thursdays onsite out of our Biltmore office.

This is the perfect opportunity for someone who enjoys working with people and is looking to grow their IT skillset.  There is definitely room for future growth as company expands.  Must be reliable and have reliable transportation.

Looking to hire asap.

Please send resume and short cover letter letting us know why you are the right guy/girl for the job!