nikon d3200

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Tue Jul 12 08:58:05 MST 2016

The bracketing feature just automates changing the cameras exposure to 3
or more different levels.

On your camera just change the exposure manually between pictures. The
only down side is that if you are shooting images with moving objects in
them (ie fast moving clouds), then you might not be able to get a
completely successful HDR image, at least not without having to do some
touch-up in the Gimp.

Brian Cluff