need talk for Thursday

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Mon Jul 11 09:02:23 MST 2016

moin moin,

we've been working with a third party to get a talk on software defined
networking, which is a great topic that we really want to have for
everyone. Unfortunately we weren't able to get everything in place for
this Thursday.

Do ( or someone you know ) have a talk or workshop you can do this
Thursday?

We also have two slots open next month.

We do have a talk on writing resumes for the tech industry for Thursday.

For September we have two cloud topics: OpenStack and dynamically
allocating services.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.PhxLinux.org/
#  Free, Libre, and Open Source enthusiasts are collaborators. Maybe we're