Which is better.... safer<?>?

Bryan O'Neal Bryan.ONeal at theonealandassociates.com
Sun Jul 3 21:23:32 MST 2016

If you don't need any kind of advanced features like allowing users to
preview but not download/screen shot or any kind of legal compliance then I
highly recommend google. Love them! However this is because I am married to
the android ecosystem. If not for that they are no better or worse then
most.

If you need the big gun enterprise things then I recommend Box (Not drop
box)
Box has free accounts as well, but again, since I am embedded into
Google/Android so much they provide benefit over most competitors. And
google will let you bring your own domain to it all.