Cox Business Internet

Todd Cole toddc at azloco.com
Sat Jul 2 13:52:55 MST 2016

I stuck with Residential for the speed, down time seems to be the same as
business accounts tho business do get 24/7 service calls and support. a
little port work and dns hop was easy to do. And I do prefer Cox vs CL  but
Google could be the future---maybe
Todd

On Sat, Jul 2, 2016 at 12:48 PM, Sesso <sesso at djsesso.com> wrote:

> They don't stand up to their uptime guarantee. Our business line went down
> a minimum of 2 times a month In phx and one time a month in Chandler. They
> said it was maintenance and they wouldn't reimburse us. Sometimes it would
> go down for six hours overnight and we are a 24/7 business.
>
> Jason
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On Jul 2, 2016, at 12:22 PM, Eric Oyen <eric.oyen at icloud.com> wrote:
> >
> > well, they do have an uptime guarantee and also several static IP's in
> the business package. In all honesty, unless you are running a business,
> residential will definitely meet your needs.
> >
> > -eric
> >
> >> On Jul 2, 2016, at 12:32 AM, Nathan England wrote:

Todd Cole
Ubuntu Arizona Team
4605 S PRIEST DR LOT 3
TEMPE AZ  85282-6507