OT: Who is my Google Calendar Administrator?

Victor Odhner vodhner at cox.net
Tue Jan 26 15:38:12 MST 2016

> If you delete a birthday in contacts, it will not appear in your calendar.

Nope. You can add your birthday in Google, and you can change it, but once you add your birthday they’re going to have a birthday for you. I thought of entering February 29th, but oh well . . .

The good news is you can turn off their birthdays calendar. Past discussions I found indicated that for a while they cluttered your calendar with all the birthdays they had for anybody they’d ever seen you connect with.

Since I don’t use my Gmail box, I never had to experience that. :)

They have matured a bit in this area, exposing all the contacts in one place:  google.com/contacts