REST API gen tools

Kevin Fries kevin at fries-biro.com
Sat Jan 23 11:39:45 MST 2016

I don't know about something pre-built... But it seems to me that what you
are looking for is already being done via Active Record.  So have you
looked at using Active Record inside Sinatra?

It would not do it automatically, but could easily be scripted, and give
you an incredible level of control.

Kevin