darktable, inkscape, and a watermark

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Mon Jan 18 16:29:36 MST 2016

You'll have to send an example of what you are talking about, I can't
quite picture it.
If I can see what you are trying to describe I can definitely help.
If it's too complex to describe how to do it, I'll try and make a video,
but keep in mind that this is SCaLE week(end) and I might not be able to
get it posted before I leave, so I might be as late as next Wednesday
before I can post anything.

Brian Cluff