gimp plugin pandora

Stephen Partington cryptworks at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 13:55:44 MST 2016

I prefer DSC01233 the most, The luminance has too much wash out for my
preference, however this may be that your base images are all 3 somewhat
dark.

an idea when shooting for HDR use the "bracketing setting on the camera if
available (this is pretty common among Canon even the Rebel line) and set
it for +/- 5-7 EV from your base image.

What it will then do is shoot "normal" then -5 ev then +5 ev giving you a
near perfect bracket set to build an HDR from. What camera are you shooting
with?

Stephen