Looking for Backup Service Recommendations

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Sun Jan 10 21:16:28 MST 2016

I have been using altdrive for a few years, but I have recently discovered
that I cannot access my backup files, even though their application says
the backups are created successfully. After going around in circles with
customer support (they say they can access the backups, but I cannot access
them from my computer), it seems they may have devolved into more of a scam
than a legitimate business.

I am looking for another backup solution. Any recommendations? I pay about
$50/year for about 500 GB of storage to altdrive to backup one computer. I
had hoped to add a couple more if the service proved to be any good.

Thanks,

Mark