gimp plugin pandora

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Wed Jan 6 16:00:10 MST 2016

Digikam will also act as a front end to hugin.  Pretty much all the
software that I have come across that does panorama stuff relies on
hugin.  My opinion is to just cut out the middle man and use hugin
directly.  It's easy to use and that way you don't loose any of the
versatility that you get with the real deal.

Brian Cluff