gimp plugin pandora

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Wed Jan 6 14:35:26 MST 2016

Pandora just helps you manually align images as if you were aligning
photograph on your dining roomtable.  Hugin will automatically put them
together, take out the lens distortion, and warp them so that you end up
with a seamless image as if you had a lens that would take pictures all
at all angles at once.  It's really worth the effort to get your system
unbroken enough to install hugin.  You'll need to get it unbroken anyway
because I'm sure that hugin isn't the only thing that won't load correctly.

Try doing:
apt-get update
apt-get -f install
apt-get dist-upgrade