compile hugin

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 09:20:11 MST 2016

I was searching my computer for a program and happened upon the ideathat
hugin 64 bit might be the problem so I tried to install the 32 bit version.
It wouldn't install as shown below and was wondering what you thought I
could do.

 $ sudo apt-get install hugin:i386
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

 hugin:i386 : Depends: hugin-tools:i386 (= 2015.0.0+dfsg-0ubuntu2~trusty)
but it is not going to be installed
              Depends: enblend:i386 (>= 3.2) but it is not going to be
installed
              Depends: enfuse:i386 but it is not going to be installed
              Depends: libimage-exiftool-perl:i386 but it is not installable
              Depends: libexiv2-12:i386 but it is not going to be installed
              Depends: libvigraimpex5:i386 (>= 1.10.0) but it is not going
to be installed

--