bulk scale

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 12:46:18 MST 2016

what is the best photo stitching program. My search revealed many and I was
interested in stitchpanorama but I could not find instructions on how to
install a plugin and I want to hear some opinions on good ones.

I was hoping to find one that would stitch on both axis. (both x and y) The
reason I want to be able to stitch both axes  is so I would be able to
mimic a wide angle lens.

Could I use convert for this purpose too?

--