Upgrade old laptop with SSD

Ed plug at 0x1b.com
Mon Feb 29 21:36:50 MST 2016

First -  The SSD will outlast your use of the computer - even if it
becomes your new favorite toy. The life time of these drive is just
not much of a problem. When it does die, your new hotness laptop will
be ready to take it's place as the handmedown.
Second - a couple things to check - what connector does the laptop
use? most likely it is a SATA plug, good to check before the purchase.
You should also check that there are drivers for the SSD for Window7 -
isn't that one out of support?

enjoy have a renewed laptop