movie program

Brian Cluff Brian at Snaptek.com
Mon Feb 22 10:20:26 MST 2016

Unless your movie is only a few frames long, your gonna want to have someone with the correct equipment scan it for you, or in other words, use a service.
If not, your gonna find that it's a huge pain in the neck to keep everything lined up, and if you're trying to do this on a flat bed scanner, you could die of old age before to actually get it done.
That being said you can create your movie in stopmotion or in kdenlive where you will import the individual frames as an image sequence that are set to only show at 1 thirtieth of as second.

Brian Cluff