edit photo

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Sat Feb 6 17:06:10 MST 2016

It sounds to me like you are trying to take a chunk out of your image
that is only something by 200px tall and then you are going to take that
200px and stretch it to 1200 pixels tall.  That will make it so that
every pixel is now stretched to 6 pixels tall.
There is not amount of massaging that you can do in Darktable that will
make a good looking image out of an image that has been stretched by
that amount.

Brian