Drone shots

Michael bmike1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 19:13:39 MST 2016

so is the 13 inches it is considered small? What size would you suggest I
try? I want to do is get an inexpensive one to learn with and then later
get an expensive one. As for streaming wouldn't that be more to do with the
service provider? I don't know.The guy who recommended it was pretty
emphatic. He said that he had over 50 and that the sky viper was the best.
As for the wind.... out here in florida we don't have much of that if it
isn't storming. I think that has to do with the fact there aren't any
mountains out here:!)

On Mon, Dec 26, 2016 at 8:58 AM, Mark Phillips <mark at phillipsmarketing.biz>
wrote:

> Michael,
>
> Forgot to mention check out the reviews on the Viper - the video streaming
> seems to be a problem.
>
> Mark
>
> On Mon, Dec 26, 2016 at 6:56 AM, Mark Phillips <mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
> > wrote:
>
>> Michael,
>>
>> I have only flown small drones with built in cameras and a SD card and I
>> have never flown the viper. Flying indoors is fun, but controlling the
>> drone is hard to learn. The small ones don't hover and you have to
>> constantly adjust the controls to keep the drone stable. Flying the drone
>> outside is harder because of wind and quickly loosing the orientation of
>> the drone (probably my eyesight, as my daughter is much better at flying
>> than I am....;)). Small drones can't fly into the wind very well, if at
>> all. The biggest disappointment is flying time - under 10 minutes, so
>> either get a lot of batteries, or be patient for the batteries to charge. I
>> think I would enjoy a FPV drone like the viper more than a non FPV drone,
>> and hopefully learn to be a better drone pilot. There are lots of "best
>> drones" lists on the Internet, so I would check them out first if you are
>> thinking of spending ~$100 on one of them.
>>
>> Mark
>>
>> On Sun, Dec 25, 2016 at 1:00 PM, Michael <bmike1 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> How do I get individual pictures from the video?

>>> --