Arch migration (success!!)

Michael Butash michael at butash.net
Tue Dec 20 18:01:26 MST 2016

Exactly - the notion of this little gpu enclosure and a svelt precision/xps
13 or razor blade laptop afflicted with only a shitty intel gpu as its only
crime in life excites me:

http://www.razerzone.com/store/razer-core

I could deal with only having a real gpu at home.  Or packing one if I
really had an itch needing scratched.

-mb