KDE !fullscreen

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Tue Dec 20 12:30:11 MST 2016

moin moin,

I have a couple work apps ( some web, some standalone ) that insist on
opening full screen. Is there a way to disable that in KDE?

The only reason a normal app should go fullscreen is if I intentionally
change it to fullscreen. Autofullscreen is really annoying and
distracting.

I currently don't care about other desktop environments. In fact, moving
to KDE is how I permanently disabled fullscreen in Unity :).

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.PhxLinux.org/
#  "Batman Sues Batsignal: Demands Trademark Royalties." -- Cory Doctorow