H1B Visa

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Mon Dec 12 09:16:56 MST 2016

Am 12. Dec, 2016 schwätzte Lyle Tuttle so:

moin moin,

> No - who SHARED that FACT.

It was completely off-topic when it was posted. It has nothing to do with
Free Software, *NIX or technology whatsoever. Additionally, speculation
about someone's private life is bad form for this list.

ciao,

der.hans

> At 12:22 AM 12/12/2016, Steve Litt wrote:
>> On Sun, 11 Dec 2016 23:12:45 -0700 Lyle Tuttle <l.tuttle at cox.net> wrote: >
>> No, they are beginners in their life; learning how to work, building >
>> their skills in order to earn more..... > > And now, back to PLUG Says the
>> always on-topic l.tuttle at cox.net who started the infamous "no wedding band"
>> Obama critique on 8/29/2015:
>> http://lists.phxlinux.org/lurker/message/20150829.125443.e1624a60.en.html
>> or to change your mail settings:

#  http://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.PhxLinux.org/
#  "The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the
#  people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government -
#  lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." -- Patrick Henry