Request for presentation.

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Sun Dec 11 20:56:03 MST 2016

Am 11. Dec, 2016 schwätzte Anon Anon so:

moin moin,

do you mean use Free Software for the business processes of any business?
For example, using ledger for the accounting?

Or, do you mean, turn Free Software knowledge and skills into a business
such as by doing some consulting?

ciao,

der.hans

--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.PhxLinux.org/
#  If it's not a toy you're looking at it wrong. -- der.hans