Sec. 1706 of the Tax Code

Vara La Fey varalafey at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 14:24:27 MST 2016

David Schwartz, you still choose not to understand that I was merely trying
to help SOMEONE ELSE on the ease and process of LLCs. I didn't lecture
anyone on I/T tax issues.

And I'm resisting the urge to lecture you on manners and propriety. You
definitely have it coming.

I know you're scared and angry about the tax code and from what you say, I
don't blame you. The IRS has always been a monstrous and unnecessary evil
anyway. If you stop cavilling about me and focus on your grievance, you
will educate people much better. Including me - and some years ago I spent
some time on the lower rungs of I/T.

And BTW, I'm posting from and to PLUG, which is certainly not "primarily"
for anyone but Linux users in the Phoenix area. So please take that bull to
a different china shop.

My advice for those who won't hire you? Well.... LLCs can be members of
other LLCs. I believe they can also be members of C and S corps. If so, you
might look into banding together with some other contractors and hiring out
as the new meta-corp. (You could just band together anyway.)

Just a thought. And remember: you asked.

- Vara
- www.facebook.com/vara.lafey