Color blindness test

Anon Anon lokotejones at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 18:01:41 MST 2016

http://www.color-blindness.com/coblis-color-blindness-simulator/

I went ahead and used the above for testing. The color scheme is all based
on solarized so it should be easy on the eyes no matter dark or light
outside. But I wasn't sure if the view was all right.

Thank you to every one who took a look. I want to make sure my site meets
standards for folks on screen readers as well. Sometimes people forget that
not every one sees the internet the same way.

Thanks again,
Aaron