An Internet Giveaway to the U.N.

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Mon Aug 29 21:33:38 MST 2016

You (Keith) mentioned the UN/DNS connection, and the non-political
portion of the thread flowed from possible solutions if the UN thing
ever came to pass. Eventually it got to mesh, or peer to peer, or
whatever you call it, and one person said he wished the solution's
communication points could span a mile. I suggested a laserbeam, and
somebody suggested the Ubiquity Networks equipment, and I responded
with it being a good idea with some big challenges.

SteveT