CMake

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Sun Aug 28 19:43:16 MST 2016

Just curious, why do you need to run a more recent version of hugin than
what is packaged in the repositories?

The differences between the latest version and the packaged version is
very very minimal and won't effect what you are doing at all.

If you really feel like you need the latest version you can load it with
this PPA:

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:hugin/next
sudo apt-get update

Brian Cluff